Sat, Nov 04|
Honey Creek Collective | Brown Barn
Upleveling You - A Day Retreat
Reset the Mind, Relax the Body, and Raise the Spirit
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2023, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Honey Creek Collective | Brown Barn, N, 8030 Townline Rd, East Troy, WI 53120, USA
About the event
Join me, JessieV, host of Upleveling You on News for the Soul Radio, International Reiki Master, Certified Yoga Instructor, Spiritual Wellness Coach and owner of Chi, Trees and Oils, Riverside Studio - A Crystal Apothecary Shop & Wellness Center and The Crystal Farmacy at Honey Creek Collective as I guide you through a series of activities, lessons, and growth for your Mind, Body & Soul.
At this day retreat, you can expect to:
- enjoy a breakfast bar as you settle into your space for the day.
- engage in a Spirit Circle where we will rewire the mind.
- breakdown the 8 Limbs of Yoga.
- practice an hour of Hatha Vinyasa Yoga.
- enjoy a delicious lunch catered by Holly Baumann, Owner of Wild Hickory and Professional Chef.
- learn about living foods and simple options found inside my stores.
- work with the 12 Laws of the Universe.
- gain a wider understanding of collective consciousness.
- build a community altar using different elements.
- be guided into a meditation to close out our day together.
All guests will receive a pen, journal, and handouts. Guests are asked to bring a yoga mat and a blanket, wear comfy clothes, and be prepared to uplevel in all areas of life. I am happy to hold space, share my years of experience, and become your Spiritual Wellness Coach for the day.
Registration is required. $297 per guest. There are zero refunds. Guests will be photographed during the event and are asked to be open to these images being shared on social media. Food restrictions can be worked with, so guests are asked to request their special food needs. This event will be held in the Brown Bard at Honey Creek Collective in the upstairs common area. The space is handicap accessible. Event limited to 20 guests.
Let's reset the mind, relax the body, and raise the spirit.